Dr. Linda Rasmussen MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 24th, 2017
If you gotta Go in Go Rassmussen
I am a skeptic of Doctors period. I don't go unless something is broken. I had a hip replacement performed by Dr. Linda Rasmussen and for the first time I don't regret going. If you need knee or hip surgery, there's only one person to see.

April 5th, 2017
Thank you Dr. Rasmussen
After attending a very informative seminar on knee problems and solutions I scheduled a consultation and knee replacement surgery with Dr. Rasmussen. She provided me with excellent support before, during, and after the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Rasmusse.

March 10th, 2017
Dr Rasmussen is a very caring Doctor. She doesn't discriminate your age. Quality of your well being is most important. Id been turned down numerous times to have full knee replacement untill I met Dr Rasmussen. If your Looking for relief, check out Dr. Rasmussen and change your quality of life.

February 9th, 2017
Twelve years ago, Dr. Rasmussen performed a partial hip replacement on my broken hip. This last Jan., my arthritic hip joint on the other side was giving me fairly constant pain and I walked with a limp. I was unable to walk for exercise or hike and hunt, my hobbies. Surgerical procedure has improved since my first hip replacement. The anesthesia was a spinal block along with something that made me sleep deeply. I woke rested and feeling well. Healing is almost complete after 4 weeks.

January 22nd, 2017
What a team
Dr. Rasmussen and her team took great care of me and my problem knee and 6 weeks post makoplasty I am biking and swimming without the pain of the previous 20 years and with full confidence in my new knee

January 20th, 2017
She's Great, shows so much concern and compassion, explains everything going on And asks if I have any questions so I can understand my options to correct my knee... Just Awesome....

December 23rd, 2016
Great Orthopedic Surgeon
Very professional with great communication skills. I have had TKRs in both knees and Dr. Rasmussen's work is flawless! She has TKRs done to a science. The prep, surgery and follow up are orchestrated beautifully. Highly recommended!

October 6th, 2016
Retired salon owner and operater
She was super intelligent and fast. I like that kind of doctor. Straight to the point

September 10th, 2016
Retired
She's attentive, where's the pain, knows the DX. Takes the x-ray sets the date of surgery . Explains surgery to the last detail. Smiles gives a hug. She is great!!!

August 18th, 2016
I had a total knee replacement in May 2016. The hospital stay was only two nights and I was home! I had very little pain and with physical therapy was climbing stairs the right way within a month. Dr. Rasmussen is great! She did a great job and the incision hardly shows. Her staff is great as was the staff at Castle Hospital.

July 27th, 2016
Dr. Rasmussen is an awesome surgeon. In the past five months she has replaced both of my hips. I am pain free, more stable, and back to enjoying life. Happy with the results of my first hip I wanted to postpone the second. Dr Rasmussen convinced me to not wait. She was so right! Recovery was easier with one hip already stable. I don"t worry about falling anymore. Dr Rasmussen is highly skillful. She listens and she cares.

June 18th, 2016
Dr Rasmussen did an amazing job with my TKR. I'm a 36 year old whose been overweight most of my adult life. I met her at my point of no return, bone on bone, bone spurs, etc. I didn't realize how bad it had gotten. Dr opted to do surgery on me with little hesitation despite my age. I am recovering great and look forward to sharing a healthy, pain free life with my kids. I would recommend Dr Rasmussen to anyone needing a TKR. I feel she truly cares for her patients and wants the best for them.