Dr. Linda Rasmussen MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 25th, 2017
Fear of Surgeries
I met Dr Rasmussen in 2016. after being forced by my family and friends to meet her for consultation for knee surgeries.I have always been scared of any body surgeries.After listening to her comforting consultation, I gave in to have the procedures done. I am so happy I did, now I have both my knees recovering. Thank you Dr Rasmussen, to all the doctors,nurses and staff who did a magnificent job with my care during and after surgery. If anyone is considering knee surgery, see Dr Linda Rasmussen

May 24th, 2017
If you gotta Go in Go Rassmussen
I am a skeptic of Doctors period. I don't go unless something is broken. I had a hip replacement performed by Dr. Linda Rasmussen and for the first time I don't regret going. If you need knee or hip surgery, there's only one person to see.

April 6th, 2017
Thank you Dr. Rasmussen
After attending a very informative seminar on knee problems and solutions I scheduled a consultation and knee replacement surgery with Dr. Rasmussen. She provided me with excellent support before, during, and after the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Rasmusse.

March 10th, 2017
Dr Rasmussen is a very caring Doctor. She doesn't discriminate your age. Quality of your well being is most important. Id been turned down numerous times to have full knee replacement untill I met Dr Rasmussen. If your Looking for relief, check out Dr. Rasmussen and change your quality of life.

February 10th, 2017
Twelve years ago, Dr. Rasmussen performed a partial hip replacement on my broken hip. This last Jan., my arthritic hip joint on the other side was giving me fairly constant pain and I walked with a limp. I was unable to walk for exercise or hike and hunt, my hobbies. Surgerical procedure has improved since my first hip replacement. The anesthesia was a spinal block along with something that made me sleep deeply. I woke rested and feeling well. Healing is almost complete after 4 weeks.

January 22nd, 2017
What a team
Dr. Rasmussen and her team took great care of me and my problem knee and 6 weeks post makoplasty I am biking and swimming without the pain of the previous 20 years and with full confidence in my new knee

January 21st, 2017
She's Great, shows so much concern and compassion, explains everything going on And asks if I have any questions so I can understand my options to correct my knee... Just Awesome....

January 19th, 2017
Dr. Rasmussen is very personable, very competent and takes the time she needs to answer questions, to do a good job and set her patients at ease before and after surgery.

December 23rd, 2016
Great Orthopedic Surgeon
Very professional with great communication skills. I have had TKRs in both knees and Dr. Rasmussen's work is flawless! She has TKRs done to a science. The prep, surgery and follow up are orchestrated beautifully. Highly recommended!

October 7th, 2016
Retired salon owner and operater
She was super intelligent and fast. I like that kind of doctor. Straight to the point

September 11th, 2016
Retired
She's attentive, where's the pain, knows the DX. Takes the x-ray sets the date of surgery . Explains surgery to the last detail. Smiles gives a hug. She is great!!!

August 18th, 2016
I had a total knee replacement in May 2016. The hospital stay was only two nights and I was home! I had very little pain and with physical therapy was climbing stairs the right way within a month. Dr. Rasmussen is great! She did a great job and the incision hardly shows. Her staff is great as was the staff at Castle Hospital.