Dr. Linda Rasmussen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 59 reviews

December 23rd, 2016
Great Orthopedic Surgeon
Very professional with great communication skills. I have had TKRs in both knees and Dr. Rasmussen's work is flawless! She has TKRs done to a science. The prep, surgery and follow up are orchestrated beautifully. Highly recommended!

October 6th, 2016
Retired salon owner and operater
She was super intelligent and fast. I like that kind of doctor. Straight to the point

September 10th, 2016
Retired
She's attentive, where's the pain, knows the DX. Takes the x-ray sets the date of surgery . Explains surgery to the last detail. Smiles gives a hug. She is great!!!

August 18th, 2016
I had a total knee replacement in May 2016. The hospital stay was only two nights and I was home! I had very little pain and with physical therapy was climbing stairs the right way within a month. Dr. Rasmussen is great! She did a great job and the incision hardly shows. Her staff is great as was the staff at Castle Hospital.

July 27th, 2016
Dr. Rasmussen is an awesome surgeon. In the past five months she has replaced both of my hips. I am pain free, more stable, and back to enjoying life. Happy with the results of my first hip I wanted to postpone the second. Dr Rasmussen convinced me to not wait. She was so right! Recovery was easier with one hip already stable. I don"t worry about falling anymore. Dr Rasmussen is highly skillful. She listens and she cares.

June 18th, 2016
Dr Rasmussen did an amazing job with my TKR. I'm a 36 year old whose been overweight most of my adult life. I met her at my point of no return, bone on bone, bone spurs, etc. I didn't realize how bad it had gotten. Dr opted to do surgery on me with little hesitation despite my age. I am recovering great and look forward to sharing a healthy, pain free life with my kids. I would recommend Dr Rasmussen to anyone needing a TKR. I feel she truly cares for her patients and wants the best for them.

June 15th, 2016
I'm extremely diligent in researching and assessing doctors. Can recommend Dr. Rasmussen without any reservation. You will be very impressed with her knowledge, compassion, immense experience, bedside manner and integrity. I would not trust my hips or knees to anyone else.

June 3rd, 2016
hip replacement
I was in need of a total hip replacement, so I spent considerable time and effort finding the best orthopedic surgeon in Hawaii who performs hip arthroplasty. I am mid fifties and very athletic. I didn't want this situation to limit my passions for skiing, cycling, hiking, swimming and fitness training. I looked for a surgeon with a lot of procedures completed, a low complications rating, and using a hospital with an excellent staff and low infection rate. I was also wanting a doctor who had great review from their patients. I found all of this with Dr. Linda Rasmussen at Windward Orthopedic and the Castle Medical Center. Linda is a real pro and I highly recommend her and the great staff at Castle Medical Center.

June 2nd, 2016
I just had hip revision surgery with Dr. Rasmussen and it was the easiest and least painful surgery to date. She is such a caring Doctor as well, she takes the time to listen and understand your concerns and needs. I am only 3 weeks into recovery and am walking without aid and without pain. I wouldn't consider another Doctor for myself or my family!!!

November 1st, 2015
I am very fortunate to have found Linda to do my partial knee replacements. She is very knowledgeable, confident, and experienced. She takes the time to explain to you exactly what needs to be done to correct the problem. After 2 months I have full knee function w/o pain!

October 29th, 2015
Quality of life !
Relieved me from the BONE ON BONE pain that I had on a daily basis. I could not enjoy any of my daily activities ( gardening, walking, etc ) I had a PARTIAL knee replacement. The pain is totally gone. I am back on my feet. Cant wait to get back to my life again.

October 19th, 2015
Linda is one of the finest physicians that I have ever been treated by in my 63 years. She did two full knee transplants three weeks apart on me and had me rehabilitated and happily and functionally released from her care in four months. I cannot more highly recommend her surgical skills, her staff and their dedicated concern for their patients.