Overall Review

April 6th, 2011
Dr. Ray was my Pediatric Rheumatologist and I Loved her. I would come in and the staff would know me by name. She could answer any question I had day or night. If I was in severe pain she would diagnose me sometimes over the phone if I was not in for a visit. If I was in the hospital for any other reason she would be their to visit me. She was the best doctor I ever had. She went over and beyond for me and her other patients.

January 31st, 2011
A walking disaster!
Our first encounter:After waiting 4 months to get an appointment with her, she spent 2 minutes in the room with my child and blew the diagnosis. A regular dermatologist diagnosed the condition within 30 seconds (some 4 months later). We then had to go back to Dr. Ray because the condition is considered auto-immune. She tells us she is going to order blood work then doesn't order it and doesn't write up the record so that it can be ordered. Expensive tests are run and then she does not write up the results in the record so that the other doctors caring for my child can know what is going on with the case.It is unfortunate that she is the only pediatric rheumatologist available in the area.