A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Rissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Rissman, DO is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Breast Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rissman graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rissman has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rissman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda S. Rissman practice?
Dr. Linda Rissman practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Farmington Radiologists, Farmington Radiation Oncologists, and Farmington Oncologists.