A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Rissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Rissman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Rissman, DO is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rissman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Rissman has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Sue Rissman DO is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Linda S. Rissman practice?
- Dr. Linda Rissman has 10 office locations.
Dr. Linda Rissman practices Radiation Oncology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Dearborn Oncologists.