Learn more about Dr. Linda Rissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Rissman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rissman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rissman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Rissman, DO is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rissman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Rissman has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Sue Rissman DO is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Linda S. Rissman practice?
- Dr. Linda Rissman has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Rissman practices Radiation Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Radiation Oncologists.