resident

Dr. Linda Robbins MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

August 11th, 2016
Excellent Psychiatrist
I have been seeing Dr. Robbins for over 5 years. After several years with another psychiatrist and a diagnosis of Major Depression, Dr. Robbins was able to come up with a better defined diagnosis and the switch in treatment and the new treatment has been wonderful. A good listener, she is both very compassionate and very empathetic. There is usually little to know waiting at appointment time.

January 23rd, 2016
Been seeing her off and on for several years. She has done a very good job with me and I appreciate her skills.

December 8th, 2011
She's the BEST!
Even though there are days I may have to wait to get in, I know it is because she spending that time with someone who truly needs it, as she does with me. She listens to what I say. She never rushes me through a visit. She does everything she can to get the help I need to get better. Honestly, I don't think you could find anyone better.

February 10th, 2010
Wonderful doctor... when you're in her office...
When I am in Dr. Robbins' office, she is wonderful. Attentive, really listens to me, etc. But when it comes to getting ANYTHING from her outside of appointments, she is horrifically bad. I've had to ask her for months to get some paperwork to a couple of places. No response, nothing. And if I need a refill on a prescription, 99% of the time I have to call the on-call physician after office hours to get it, because she doesn't respond to voice mails requesting refills. Very, VERY frustrating.