A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Robins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Robins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Robins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robins graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Robins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Aryain Robins MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Linda A. Robins practice?
- Dr. Linda Robins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Robins practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.