A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Rodrigue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Rodrigue, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Rodrigue, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodrigue graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Rodrigue has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Ann Rodrigue MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Linda A. Rodrigue practice?
- Dr. Linda Rodrigue has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Rodrigue practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cedar Hill, TX.
See Cedar Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.