A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Rodriguez is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Rodriguez, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Rodriguez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Eastern Oklahoma Medical Center
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Marie Rodriguez DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Linda Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Rodriguez practices Family Medicine near Poteau, OK.
See Poteau Family Physicians.