A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Rosenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Rosenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
- St James Hospital & Health Center-Olympia Fields
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Eileen Rosenberg DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Linda E. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Linda Rosenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Rosenberg practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, IN.
See Munster Family Physicians and Munster Primary Care Doctors.