A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Rosenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Rosenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
- St James Hospital & Health Center-Olympia Fields
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Eileen Rosenberg DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Linda E. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Linda Rosenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Rosenberg practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, IN.
See Munster Family Physicians and Munster General Practitioners.