Dr. Linda Rosenthal MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Lutherville Timonium, MD

March 25th, 2017
Update!!
Vitals wouldnt let me remove my 1 star negative review so I am adding this one as an update - she came through for me at the last minute! After explaining to her what happened she took me in for my endoscopy after all that day. She and the staff there at the endoscopy center were wonderful!

February 23rd, 2017
Unprofessional & uncaring!
I am very upset that Dr Rosenthal decided to cancel my endoscopy at the last minute which I had booked for over a month now and even reconfirmed 2 days prior. Her reason for cancelling was unprofessional and uncaring. I would have understood if she had some sort of emergency or something but to tell me at the last minute that it was because I had rescheduled it a few times previously - What the heck? If that were really the reason then they should have not scheduled it for me nearly two months ago. Also although I did have to reschedule it a few times due to a family crisis- I never changed it at the last minute like she did to me! Then when I asked for a callback to discuss it - her office assured me 3 times that she would call me back but she never did! My driver had taken off work and I have been off my prescribed medicines and vitamins for two weeks now as was instructed so I did all the prep work. But then she cancelled on me at the last minute and tried to blame me for her cancelling last minute! I believe she just wanted to clear her schedule tomorrow since it will be a 80 degree day in February! I would have understood that even more than her trying to blame me for her last minute cancellation. Zero stars if I could for her not calling me back and cancelling my endoscopy at the last minute and trying to blame me for it!

January 2nd, 2015
She's the best! If you need a colonoscopy, she's the one you want. She is compassionate, professional, timely and has a wonderful staff. You can't beat her.

January 30th, 2014
Wonderful
Love her! Great doc!

December 30th, 2010
Love Dr. Rosenthal
Dr. Rosenthal is excellent. She is very attentive to my unique needs. When I'm in her exam room, she is completely focused on me, and there is no sense of hurrying to get me out of there quickly. She always returns my phone calls when I am having issues related to my disease.