A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Rowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Rowan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Rowan, ATC, MD, MS is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Degenerative Spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowan graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Rowan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wahiawa General Hospital
- Queens Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Hospital of the Pacific
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda J Rowan ATC, MD, and MS is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Rowan practice?
- Dr. Linda Rowan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Rowan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Hilo, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Wahiawa, HI and Honolulu, HI.
See Hilo Physiatrists.