Learn more about Dr. Linda Rowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Rowan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rowan
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rowan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Rowan, ATC, MD, MS is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Degenerative Spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowan graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Rowan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wahiawa General Hospital
- Queens Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Hospital of the Pacific
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda J Rowan ATC, MD, and MS is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Rowan practice?
- Dr. Linda Rowan has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Rowan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Physiatrists.