A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ruffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruffin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruffin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ruffin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruffin graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Ruffin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ruffin MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William Ruffin practice?
- Dr. William Ruffin has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ruffin practices Psychiatry near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Psychiatrists.