A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Russell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russell
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Russell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Russell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Russell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda A Russell MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Linda A. Russell practice?
- Dr. Linda Russell has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Russell practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.