A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Russell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Russell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Russell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Alice Russell MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Linda A. Russell practice?
- Dr. Linda Russell has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Russell practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.