Dr. Linda Morse DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 7th, 2016
WILL NOT BE GOING BACK
I've visited Dr Morse a few times the first two times she put me on antibiotic it didnt help one bit, I myself then asked her if getting put on something else would help and she said hmm yeah okay we can try that, and it worked, after the 6th time of going to see her. I called the other day to get an apt due to having the same problem i had first few times i went to her last year, girl on the phone was very rude and let me know i have a balance due which i HAVE NOT received a bill but id be glad to pay on it, when i advised the lady of this she said i'm sorry but Dr Morse does not see patients with balances due. i think the staff is unprofressional and i will not be going back.

November 30th, 2015
The resident who saw me, Dr. Cohen, spent a lot of time getting to know me and talking about my concerns. Dr. Morris saw me for maybe five minutes and barely looked up from her laptop the entire time.

May 26th, 2015
I am 85 years old and two of my daughters are nurses. I have been a patient of Dr. Morse for many years with sometimes serious problems that she has brought me through with optimal results. She makes me very comfortable and will discuss any options for care that might be necessary and does not rush through her evaluation or recommendations.

April 7th, 2014
Rude office staff
They need to do something about the office staff. I don't see how the Dr is still in business with the rudeness. She is a good Dr, but i'm not willing to put up with that.

July 31st, 2013
beware
They have to do something about the office staff. SO RUDE. The girl at the front desk is so clueless. I'm trying to pay my co pay and she tells me to hold on so she can answer her cell phone. She talks for over 5 minutes with me standing there. She's laughing and having a good time. Then she charges me a wrong co pay which I did get a refund in the mail a month later. She told me if I didn't pay it that I couldn't see the doctor. This is a great doctor but the girl making appointment is awful. Beware everyone. I wont be back.

July 2nd, 2013
Worst Doctor Ever!!! Do not go to her!
Worst doctor I have ever seen! Her staff is completely unprofessional and rude; especially the girl that makes appointments and answers the phone. The doctor is incompetent and when she sees you, acts as if you are impeding on HER time! She did not give me all (only partial) of my test results, resulting in a absurd bill from the lab that confused her staff and myself. Needless to say, I had to pay the bill. Her front desk idiot also charged me the wrong co-pay (which was over my co-pay) and then tried to bill me for more money! Again, completely and utterly incompetent! I will never, ever return to her!

April 22nd, 2013
Terrible Office Staff
I will not be returning. My first visit was less than satisfactory. Office staff is not very professional. However, I decided to stick it out and make my second appointment. The office staff is unprofessional over the phone. They managed to screw up a rescheduled appointment I made. They told me one thing and somehow it was entered as a month earlier (not possible because that day had already passed when I rescheduled). The office claimed that I was a "no show" for the appointment that was a reschedule. The reschedule that couldn't have been a reschedule. The office staff should take customer service classes and scheduling classes. A very frustrating thing to have happen. As I said, I will not be returning. I do not even want to give one star, but it's required to post this review.

November 3rd, 2012
Dr Morse is very thorough, I like her method of examination through blood work and diagnostics. She gives me good information/guidance and she her practice is efficient getting me into my appointment without long waits.

December 23rd, 2011
Great Teaching Practice
I have been going to Dr. Morse for about 15 years now. She is an excellent doctor, but the staff as of late not so much. And the Billing Manager has always been very rude and nasty when you have any billing questions. I do understand that it is difficult to remember a name until you see the patient as I work in the same type of environment you only see most of your patients once or twice a year. I do like the fact that she is a teaching doctor who takes on med students. while you typically have to go through your medical history over and over you get to see her at the end for any questions. If it weren't for Dr. Morse herself I would have left when she got the new staff as they are not very friendly. At least not like the staff that was there when I first started with her.

July 25th, 2011
Staff and Doctor think they are infallible!!
I use mail order to fill my Rx's. I tried to fill one and it had expired, so a fax was sent to the office requesting refill authorization. Dr and staff claim fax was not received on either date (even though I confirmed the fax number). So I was not notified of the need to make an appt. before a refill could be granted. I was going on vacation one week after the request was made. Due to not hearing from any one and being busy with quarter end reports at work before vacation, I did not have the opportunity to call the office to inquire on the refill. I had to stretch out my pills by skipping every other day to make it through vacation. I called immediately on Monday morning upon returning from vacation, and was told that they had no record of a request for a refill, and even if they had gotten one I needed an appt. I asked if the Dr would call in a few days supply to the local pharmacy, and was told NO without hesitation. I firmly requested to speak to the Dr. Another staff member picked up the phone and proceeded to treat me like a child for not having come in 6 months after my last appt. I am from another state where if you could not make an appt months in advance, they would send you a reminder card. NOT this office if you don't schedule on your way out, you must call and make the appt. I am not used to this kind of patient care, and they have ZERO compassion. I said then I need to see the Dr NOW!! and was given an appt that afternoon. At the appt I was given forms to read and sign going over how it is MY responsibility to keep appts, how refills will not be granted under this, that and the other circumstances...just more RUDENESS. I am a professional, and I keep my appts. I was not aware that my Rx had expired until I tried to order the refill, and then for the Staff to treat me like I am trying to circumvent the system, and the fact that no one can admit that maybe the fax was received and misplaced, is very POOR patient care. Dr herself brought up that they are providing patient care and when I replied that her staff has no empathy or compassion - her response was "we are not having this conversation, you need to just be nice and we will get you your Rx so you can go." I had already advised them that I wanted a copy of my records (which they will send to another Dr free, but for me it's a dollar per page - ludicrous!)because I would never set foot in their office again!!!

March 11th, 2011
New Dr
I left the practice after about 10 years as well. Same thing happened with me, it was like I was a brand new patient every time I went there. Office staff seemed pleasant while you're actually in the office, but extremely rude over the phone. They were actually the final straw that broke my camel's back. I also had the intern or whatever on my visit. I didn't mind because they have to learn somewhere. What I minded was Dr Morse coming in, taking a cursory look and then agreeing with what the young Dr said. I had to remind her that we were going to up my dosage on one of my meds and she left without doing so. She prescribed my iron because I seemed anemic. She knows I have RA, and was on strong medicine for it, yet prescribed me something that the Rhuemy almost had a cow over. Come to find out me taking that prescription actually negated my RA medicine so that was why I was in so much pain. Come to find out later, it was a Thyroid issue, I wasn't anemic! Her practice and service has declined in the last few years. I know they have shortened office hours so I think she's just waiting to retire.

September 8th, 2010
As a new patient they staff made me feel very warm. I dont understand the other comments. Her staff is very caring and will help with any needs. As for Dr Morse being a teaching doctor as another coment was made. I disagree with the MA asking infront of the dr. After I was placed in the room x the MA I was than asked if I would mind being seen by the intern first. I could have said NO at that time. I felt that Dr Morse was very good answered ALL of my questions.MAYBE others may want to make a list of the questions they want to ask the dr before they go see one!!! I would highly refer others to this office.