A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Mullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Mullen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Mullen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Mullen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Flagstaff Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Mullen MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Linda Mullen practice?
- Dr. Linda Mullen has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Mullen practices Psychiatry near Flagstaff, AZ.
See Flagstaff Psychiatrists.