A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Price is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Price, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Price has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Scipper Price MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda S. Price practice?
- Dr. Linda Price has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Price practices Internal Medicine near Bryan, TX.
Additional practice locations include: College Station, TX.
See Bryan Internists.