Dr. Linda Schack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Schack?

March 12th, 2016

She Saved My Daughter's Life

Dr. Schack was recommended to us by the Center for Discovery as a competent Dr. who could medically stabilize our daughter for entry into their program. Dr. Schack immediately assessed the grave danger our daughter was in and began treatment with immediate and positive results.

February 1st, 2015

Such a refreshing experience

Dr shacks ED program and practice looked and tested me for things no other doctor though to look at. She is very kind and attentive, but also knowledgeable and aggressively treats the issues. She made me feel trusting and well taken care of. She trains her staff well and is always reachable for questions or concerns. She got my in immediately and accurately treated my issues. She is someone I want to and will follow up with. She has been amazing, highly recommend.

May 10th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor!!

Dr. Schack is a wonderful Doctor and the only reason that I still don't see her is because I'm 26 years old! Even when I went away to college I would frequently call or email her with questions before I ever went into the Heath Center on campus. She would always get back to me right away and help me through all of my heath problem and concerns. I don't know what I would have done without her!

May 10th, 2011

Best Doctor Ever!

Dr. Schack is the best doctor I have ever had. She is always willing to squeeze me in when I need an appointment, no matter how last minute, or how busy she is, she will find time to see me, or at least speak to me on the phone and try to resolve the issue. She spends as much time as needed, and is extremely thorough in all appointments and evaluations. She is helpful, courteous, knowledgeable and funny. Although having to go to the doctor is not always fun, she makes it a great experience. She ensures that your visit is pleasant and productive. My whole family loves her, and we have all continued to see her over the years. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

April 17th, 2011

Dr. Schack is very personable and extremely passionate with her ED patients. I would highly reccommend her for treatment, she is VERY specialized and saves lives!

March 16th, 2011

Amazing Doctor who changed my life

Linda Schack is by far the most caring, empathetic, intelligent, and strong-willed doctor I have ever seen. I came into Linda's office for just a regular check up and she was the first doctor to ever recognize my eating disorder that I had been struggling with for 7 years. Linda took all of the right steps into getting me happy and healthy again; she sent me directly into treatment. I can understand how many eating disorder patients could be bitter about their visits with Linda because it is a hard realization that eating disorders take over and ruin your life. If it was not for Linda I have no idea where I would be today. Linda is the best doctor I have seen and I would recommend her to anyone.

March 14th, 2011

Dr Schack is a very considerate and professional physician who cares very much about her patients She is the only one I have found who was honest and direct about my daughter's condition. The girls who rated her poorly on this site probably do have maturation as well as other personal problems and probably have difficulty accepting accurate feedback from everyone.

March 8th, 2011

Hilary

Dr. Schack has been my doctor for 6 years. She is absolutely wonderful. Now that I am almost 20, I am sad that I will soon have to go to an adult doctor. She has always spent as much time as needed with me, been extremely open and helpful about sex and contraception, and she remembers all my past illnesses, etc. After 6 years of having Dr. Schack as my doctor, I have 100% positive things to say. Sometimes the wait in the waiting room is 15 min or so, but that is because she has no nurses. Yes, you may have to wait 5 min longer, but you will get completely personal and private care. It is so much better than one of those huge doctors offices with nurses that you can't even keep track of. Up until I was 13 I had a huge fear of needles. My pediatric doctor I had when I was little would hold me down while nurses gave me shots and I would cry and scream from fear. Dr. Schack has made it so anyone can give me a shot and I have no problem with it whatsoever anymore. She talked me through my fear and slowly but surely I overcame it. She's the most wonderful doctor and she's a wonderful person. I can't thank her enough and I would recommend anyone who asked. Go see her, she's great!

March 5th, 2011

horrible

She made me feel very uncomfortable and I would never see her again. She asked me questions which were both irrelevant to my visit and intrusive. I would definitely not recommend her to anyone. She also was eager to have me get all sorts of unnecessary tests done.

February 9th, 2011

Dr. Schack saved my life. When I first saw her, I was hovering between life and death. My anorexia had whittled me down to a very low weight, and Dr. Schack was the one and only doctor who put her foot down. After months of trying to gain weight, to no avail, she suggested an eating disorder program in Arizona-Remuda Ranch. I believe that other doctors would not have been so passionate about my recovery and the importance of addressing my anorexia promptly. Without her guidance, I do not believe I would be where I am at today-graduating from college and finally at peace with food. I saw Dr. Schack for a total of 7 years. I did not always like her, but that was when I was entrenched in my ED and did not want to give it up and gain weight. She is passionate about recovery and that clashes with people who are still not ready to give up their ED. Today, I see her as an amazing doctor who wants all of her patients to live an exceptiional life, without the grasp of their eating disorder.

December 23rd, 2010

AMAZING DOCTOR!

I would recommend Dr. Schack to anyone. I have been seeing her for two years, and I absolutely love her. She is very caring, personable, knowledgable, and attentive to my individual needs. Dr. Schack is thorough and comprehensive, and, unlike so many other doctors, she genuinely cares about her patients' well-being. She has helped me heal physically, emotionally, and spiritually. I really appreciate how I can always talk to her about anything and everything I am going through. She makes me feel important and cared for. I could never thank Dr. Schack for all she has done and continues to do for me. She has helped me so much and always brings a smile to my face.

December 20th, 2010

dr. shack is great- i have been going to her for years. she puts you at ease, but is very straight forward and not patronizing like some doctors can be. i started going to her when i was young and i appreciated that she respected me and treated me as an adult from the moment i met her. none of my previous doctors had treated me like that! she takes the time to really listen to your issues and figure out how to cure whatever ailment or issue you've got. i have had absolutely no problems with her, and highly recommend her and her staff. they are the perfect blend of friendly and professional.