A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Schmucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmucker
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Schmucker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Schmucker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmucker graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schmucker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Nan-Young Schmucker MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda N. Schmucker practice?
- Dr. Linda Schmucker has 7 office locations.
Dr. Linda Schmucker practices Diagnostic Radiology near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Blackwood, NJ.
See Haddonfield Radiologists.