A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Schmucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmucker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmucker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Schmucker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmucker graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schmucker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Nan-Young Schmucker MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda N. Schmucker practice?
- Dr. Linda Schmucker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Schmucker practices Diagnostic Radiology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Voorhees Radiologists.