Internist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

Jan 29th, 2013

Dr Schoonover is caring, competent and goes above and beyond. i feel fortunate to have her as my primary care physician

Jul 16th, 2012

dr schonoover, is a excellent dr. always there when i need her.

Dr Rating show details Dr Rating
Dec 27th, 2011

almost all office staff is very nice and courtious except one person i seem to get on that phone more ofter then not she really needs to go bringing down the whole bunch, she is fresh , heartless , and snotty

Best Doctor I've Ever Had show details Best Doctor I've Ever Had
Oct 12th, 2011

Dr. Schoonover is by far the most compassionate & thorough doctor I've ever had. You may have to wait a little beyond your scheduled appt time, but that is because she takes time to listen to her patients & doesn't just rush in & out of the room. I'm extremely picky because I am a nurse & have worked with many doctors & I have been nothing but impressed with her willingness to help & do the appropriate testing to find out what is wrong. It's a relief to finally have a doctor I can trust.

by TTroop7 on Jan 12th, 2009

Dr. Schoonover is very thorough and explains things clearly. She doesn't sugar-coat and has a wonderful bedside manner. The only bad thing is, it is hard to get an appointment with her. I had to wait over a year for a physical appointment!