A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Selwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Selwa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Selwa, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Selwa graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Selwa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Marie Selwa MD is a female Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Selwa practice?
- Dr. Linda Selwa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Selwa practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.