inactive

Linda Q Sese MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

November 5th, 2012
possible insurance scammer?
For birth control prescriptions, she requires that you come in for an appointment every 6 months. I've never had to see an ob/gyn this often for a prescription. I have no problems, all paps normal etc so it's very unnecessary to have to do this. I am reporting her to my insurance company.

July 29th, 2011
Quality MD
I've been a long time patient of Dr. Linda Sese and she is an outstanding doctor. She has always made me feel comfortable and at ease at every appointment (as you ladies know it's NOT a very fun position to be in). I always feel I can discuss anything with her. When I was going through a very scary diagnosis- she helped me through it - not only as a doctor but as a concerned friend. Her staff called me often to see how I was doing. I'm doing fine now but wanted to give a big thank you to Dr. Sese and her amazing staff...I'd recommend her to all my friends & family!

July 15th, 2011
Dr. Sese is like my own mother--I have been to several gyn's in my life and have never felt so comfortable with ANY doctor--including my gp.