A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Sevilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Sevilla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Sevilla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sevilla graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sevilla has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Jaqueline Sevilla MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Sevilla practice?
- Dr. Linda Sevilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Sevilla practices Internal Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Internists.