A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Shackelford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shackelford
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shackelford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Shackelford, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shackelford graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Shackelford has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Carol Shackelford MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Linda C. Shackelford practice?
- Dr. Linda Shackelford has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Shackelford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.