Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda Shapiro
Dr. Linda Shapiro, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Denver, CO. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice. Dr. Shapiro is affiliated with VA Eastern Colorado Health Care System. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda Shapiro has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Linda Shapiro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Ralph Coleman
General Practice, Addiction Medicine, Family Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0.59 mi51
Dr. Patrice Wakefield
General Practice, Psychiatry
Saint Louis, MO 1.31 mi41
Dr. Arthur Hartz
General Practice, Family Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 1.51 mi31