A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Sheridan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Sheridan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Sheridan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheridan graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Sheridan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Ann Sheridan MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda A. Sheridan practice?
- Dr. Linda Sheridan has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Sheridan practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.