Dr. Linda Sheridan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Sheridan?

October 18th, 2012

I've been using Dr. Sheridan for 12 years. She is the best in her field. Kindness, professional and caring is what describes Dr. Sheridan. I'm truly blessed that she was recommended to me.

December 13th, 2011

Great PCP but stopped taking United Healthcare

I like and recommend Dr. Sheridan, but recently she sent me a letter that she is dropping United HealthCare patients and thus dropped me. That has been frustrating

August 1st, 2011

I <3 Dr. Sheridan

I highly recommend Dr. Sheridan. Her office is incredibly efficient, which greatly enhances her efficiency in conducting office visits. I rarely wait more than 5 minutes. Dr. Sheridan asks me how I'm doing and encourages me in managing my cholesterol. She conducts thorough exams and her medical expertise is impressive and reassuring. She does not hesitate in sending me to a specialist.Her health group's web site is very user-friendly. I receive test results, can make appointments and can request refills and referrals at her site. It's great.She has proved to be a terrific support when I am traveling: she returns calls promptly and is helpful in prescribing over the phone in an emergency, if you are a regular patient.I reserved a star in "spending time" because Dr. Sheridan does sometimes seem pressed for time in office visits. She always has time to listen when I raise my various concerns, but if I don't have a list ready, I don't feel at ease to take my time and think about it, or bring it up later in her office after the exam. I think a simple "Is there anything else giving you trouble?" before concluding the exam would go a long way.Dr. Sheridan and her office run like clockwork, which helps reduce waiting time and other inefficiencies, but this sometimes results in exams feeling rushed. I recommend being well-prepared for your visits and Dr. Sheridan will give you all the time you need.

October 20th, 2010

Incompetent

Provided me with a wrong diagnosis, for which I had to take medicine with serious side effects for over a month. Then, a month later she informs me that I don't have something else and does not even bring up the fact that she made a wrong diagnosis. Also, she should learn to listen to her patients, and not just rush the appointment. She has the tendency to ignore have of the things a patient complains about like they don't even exist. After my last visit, I am dropping her as my primary physician and calling my health insurance to get a new one.

September 24th, 2010

Long-time Patient

Dr. Sheridan is the first GP that I saw when I moved to NY 12 years ago, and I wouldn't go to anyone else. I have had a bunch of different problems and she's been caring and thorough with referrals, testing, and follow up. She has a quiet manner and may not be the right doctor for people who need extensive hand-holding but I really like her.

December 4th, 2009

Love Dr. Sheridan!

October 19th, 2009

not recommended

she is knowledgeable but does not seem to care much- she also minimizes any concerns the patient has- I went to see her twice in two years and she treated me as if I was hypocondriac.. .

March 1st, 2017