A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Shipton is Good. Dr. Shipton has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Shipton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shipton graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shipton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Lowell General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shipton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Shipton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda K. Shipton practice?
Dr. Linda Shipton practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Everett, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Boston, MA.
See Everett Internists and Everett Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Shipton, Dr. Lindy Shipton, Dr. Linette Shipton, Dr. Linnie Shipton, Dr. Lissa Shipton, Dr. Lyn Shipton, Dr. Lynda Shipton, Dr. Lynette Shipton