Learn more about Dr. Linda Shipton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Shipton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Shipton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shipton graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Shipton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Lowell General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Kay Shipton MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Linda K. Shipton practice?
- Dr. Linda Shipton has 8 office locations.
Dr. Linda Shipton practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, MA and Somerville, MA.
See Cambridge Internists and Cambridge Infectious Disease Doctors.