A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Shiue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Shiue is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Shiue, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiue graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Shiue has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Wan-Lin Shiue MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda W. Shiue practice?
- Dr. Linda Shiue has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Shiue practices Internal Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists.