A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Shiue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Shiue, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiue graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Shiue has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shiue accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans