A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Shortliffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Shortliffe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Shortliffe, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Sex Differentiation Disorders
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Shortliffe graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shortliffe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shortliffe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Shortliffe practice?
Dr. Linda Shortliffe practices Urology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Urologists.