A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Shortliffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Shortliffe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shortliffe
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Shortliffe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Shortliffe, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Sex Differentiation Disorders
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Shortliffe graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shortliffe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda D Shortliffe MD is a female Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Linda D. Shortliffe practice?
- Dr. Linda Shortliffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Shortliffe practices Urology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Urologists.