A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Shortliffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Shortliffe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Shortliffe, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Sex Differentiation Disorders
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Shortliffe graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shortliffe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Packard Children`s HospitalStanford University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda M Dairiki Shortliffe MD is a female Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Shortliffe practice?
- Dr. Linda Shortliffe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Shortliffe practices Urology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Urologists.