A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Silberstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Silberstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silberstein
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silberstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Silberstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Back Pain
- Bone Densitometry
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Hiatal Hernia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberstein graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Silberstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Ruth Silberstein MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda R. Silberstein practice?
- Dr. Linda Silberstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Silberstein practices Internal Medicine near Port Chester, NY.
See Port Chester Internists.