A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Silberstein is Good. Dr. Silberstein has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Silberstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Alzheimer Disease, Anemia, and Asthma.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberstein graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Silberstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silberstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Silberstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda R. Silberstein practice?
Dr. Linda Silberstein practices Internal Medicine near Port Chester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwich, CT.
See Port Chester Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linette Silberstein, Dr. Melanie Silberstein, Dr. Melisa Silberstein, Dr. Malinda Silberstein, Dr. Lyn Silberstein, Dr. Lynda Silberstein, Dr. Missy Silberstein, Dr. Lynn Silberstein