A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Slater Myer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Slater Myer is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Slater Myer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater Myer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Slater Myer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Paige Slater Myer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Linda P. Slater Myer practice?
- Dr. Linda Slater Myer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Linda Slater Myer practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Clovis, NM and Tucumcari, NM.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.