A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Slater Myer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Slater Myer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater Myer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Slater Myer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Paige Slater Myer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Linda P. Slater Myer practice?
- Dr. Linda Slater Myer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Linda Slater Myer practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.