The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda Smith-Resar
Dr. Linda Smith-Resar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Smith-Resar is affiliated with Adventist HealthCare Shady Grove Medical Center, Johns Hopkins University Hospital and Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda Smith-Resar has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Linda Smith-Resar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Patrick Brown
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi19
Dr. Jeffrey Keefer
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi21
Dr. Eric Raabe
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Baltimore, MD 0 mi18