A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Soper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Soper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Soper graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Soper has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Saint John's Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Soper MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda Soper practice?
- Dr. Linda Soper has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Soper practices Emergency Medicine near Anderson, IN.
See Anderson Emergency Physicians.