A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Stanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Stanley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Stanley, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanley graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stanley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Stanley FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Linda Stanley practice?
- Dr. Linda Stanley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Stanley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Galloway, NJ.
See Somers Point Obstetricians & Gynecologists.