A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Stark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiovascular Surgery & Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Stark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
- Ruby Memorial HospitalMorgantown, Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Jean Stark MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Stark practice?
- Dr. Linda Stark has 4 office locations.
Dr. Linda Stark practices Internal Medicine near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Internists.