Dr. Linda Stern Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Linda Stern?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 5th, 2012

non caring

Overall this Dr. did not take care of follow up after I had been admitted to the hospital at least three times, she failed to send me to the proper specialist and ordering life saving tests. The end result is that I had to have emergency surgery after I was told I could go home after the 6th visit to the hospital, I refused to be released and finally given a Dr. that performed surgery and saved my life. This surgery was back in Jan. and I just now received a call for a appointment follow up 11 months later from this Dr.

August 3rd, 2017