A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Stout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Stout, BS, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stout graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Stout has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Apperley Stout BS, FAAP, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Linda A. Stout practice?
- Dr. Linda Stout has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Stout practices Pediatrics near Huntington, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Huntsville, AL.
See Huntington Pediatricians.