A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Swanson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Swanson, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Swanson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Lu Swanson MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Swanson practice?
- Dr. Linda Swanson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Linda Swanson practices Plastic Surgery near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA and Lakewood, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.