A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Sylvester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Sylvester, Oncology and Hematology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Sylvester, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sylvester graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sylvester has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Sylvester MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Linda Sylvester practice?
- Dr. Linda Sylvester has 8 office locations.
Dr. Linda Sylvester practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Orange Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fleming Island, FL and Fernandina Beach, FL.
See Orange Park Internists and Orange Park Oncologists.