A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Szekeresh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Szekeresh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Szekeresh, DO, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Szekeresh graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Szekeresh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fannin Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Ann Szekeresh DO and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Linda A. Szekeresh practice?
- Dr. Linda Szekeresh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Szekeresh practices Ophthalmology near Blue Ridge, GA.
See Blue Ridge Ophthalmologists.