A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Szymanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Szymanski is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Szymanski graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Szymanski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Marie Szymanski MD and PHD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Szymanski practice?
- Dr. Linda Szymanski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Linda Szymanski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD.
See Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.