A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Cahill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Cahill, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahill graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cahill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda T Cahill MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Linda T. Cahill practice?
- Dr. Linda Cahill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Cahill practices Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.