Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

One of the Best OB, GYN Physician this side of the Mississippi show details One of the Best OB, GYN Physician this side of the Mississippi
Mar 14th, 2012

Dr. Taylor is the best!! She has a great beside manner, knowledgeable and a simply-fantastic staff.

Patient for 8 years show details Patient for 8 years
Nov 21st, 2011

I have such a high level of confidence in Dr. Taylor. She's always thorough, easy to address the most awkward of situations, very caring and professional and just THE BEST. I have moved 1:20 minutes out of the area but I will NOT switch my GYN. I'd rather make the trip and know the quality of care is always the utmost concern of this doctor and her staff. EXCELLENT Top Doc.

I like her, but... show details I like her, but...
Apr 19th, 2011

...every time I come in, I get this sense of "superiority." Perhaps it's the way she tilts her head or the "jerky" mannerisms and speech patterns. Something is definitely "off." In addition, I've dealt with the same issue for 5 years now & she finally figured out what it was by going back in my records 5 years back! It should have been recognized back then...not 5 years later.

Mar 21st, 2011

Wonderful.

Jan 12th, 2011

After going to a previous physiscian who misdiagnosed my gyn. condition Dr. Taylor diagnosed it accurately immediately. She's highly competent and has a wonderful bedside manner. She is an outstanding communicator and listens to my concerns. She spends much more time with me than any of my other doctors. I trust her implicitly with my care. My only complaint was that someone wasn't at the reception desk when I was ready to check out during this last visit. Staff is very friendly and makes patients feel comfortable.

Professional and caring show details Professional and caring
Dec 22nd, 2010

She is very professional but concerned for patient comfort. Able to detect and diagnois quickly and accurately.

More than just a doctor show details More than just a doctor
by Sharon on Sep 11th, 2009

Never rushes you out of her examining room. She always has time to listen to you. When I was in the hospital, she even came to tuck me in at 10 p.m. after she finished surgery. She feels like a friend not just a doctor.