A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Tackes is Excellent. Dr. Tackes has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Tackes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tackes graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tackes has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tackes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Tackes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda A. Tackes practice?
Dr. Linda Tackes practices Pediatrics near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: MO, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Tackes, Dr. Lindy Tackes, Dr. Linette Tackes, Dr. Linnie Tackes, Dr. Lissa Tackes, Dr. Lyn Tackes, Dr. Lynda Tackes, Dr. Lynette Tackes