A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Tackes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Tackes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Tackes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tackes graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tackes has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Ann Tackes MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Linda A. Tackes practice?
- Dr. Linda Tackes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Linda Tackes practices Pediatrics near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians.