A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Talya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Talya is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Talya, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talya graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Talya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Lagrange Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Talya MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda Talya practice?
- Dr. Linda Talya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Talya practices Anesthesiology near Willowbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hinsdale, IL.
See Willowbrook Anesthesiologists.