Dr. Linda Terrone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Terrone?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Linda Terrone?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 23rd, 2015

Wonderful!! Patient, thorough, very relatable...everything you could wish for in a pediatrician! Michelle in the front office is also always fantastic. 5 stars every time.

September 18th, 2014

Not worth it

Horrible physician and office. Have been here multiple times and have waited 2+ hours. Physician is inconsiderate when it came to questions I had. Also, would not take payment plan from me, I will not be returning with my two children.

March 11th, 2014

Don't waste your time

This dr and office was a great disappointment. I brought my newborn for a visit, we waited 45 min to see the dr and the waiting room was empty. The office visit was rushed, short, and when we asked a question, we felt like we were bothering her. 6 months later I receive a bill and when I call turns out they never accepted my insurance. When I called to make the appointment initially , i was told they did accept the insurance. I asked why it wasn't caught when the girl made copies of my card and collected my co pay , they say copies of my card were never made, even though my card and id was handed to the front desk and I watched her make copies myself :-( they would not discount the visit at all, even though they admit it was not verified my their front desk girl (who , by the way, no longer works there), there's also a new office manager. When asked to speak with the dr, no one ever would. After receiving only one bill, the next month we received a collection letter. Very sad.

July 14th, 2010

exceptional Doctor

Dr. Terrone is an excellent Doctor. She takes her time, has a great bed side manner with children and their parents. She is professional and personable. We always leave with a better understnding of what is going on and how to handle it. She has a great office staff, We love Michelle as well...

March 22nd, 2017