Dr. Linda Tetor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

March 7th, 2015
What an amazing Doctor
I first had Dr Tetor around 2000. Insurance issues changed my life and health. I could not find a doctor that was remotely as caring, knowledgeable, and accurate as Dr. Tetor. I suffered through the angle of how Doctors milk the insurance and system and somehow the care went out the window. I was recently able to establish with Dr. Tetor again. I cannot describe the comfort that I feel with knowing my health will truly be taken care of by a Doctor that actually gives a hoot. I trust her and knowing that I have her again empowers me.

September 16th, 2012
Love her!
So caring, so knowledgeable, so professional. She's been our family doc for 13 years.

September 20th, 2011
Dr Tetor is one of the BEST doctors that my son and I have ever seen. She never rushes through your appointment and listens to you and the issues you are having. Her nurse is wonderful they alway take care of any follow-up that is needed. We Love her and will be her patients for many years to come.

August 12th, 2011
Dr. Tetor is an excellent doctor with a great bedside manner. She spends as much time with you as you need. She takes the time to listen to you which is rare with doctors these days. Very caring, extremely knowledgeable. Great doctor, we all love her!

April 24th, 2010
Dr. Tetor has been our family doctor for 11 years. She has always spent whatever amount of time needed to diagnose and treat any member of our family. She is a caring competent professional whom I would highly recommend.

December 21st, 2009
too flirtatious, more interested in talking about her own affairs. I have been with her since her ex husband and some loser named berkowitz. she should really move on with her life and leave the past behind. I'm lookin for a new doc....