Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda Therkildsen
Dr. Linda Therkildsen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Saint Peters, MO. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Therkildsen is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital, Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan and St. Clare Health Center. Dr. Therkildsen has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda Therkildsen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Linda Therkildsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Michael Howard
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi26
Dr. Susan Singer
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi40
Dr. Sripatt Kulkamthorn
Family Medicine, General Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi45