A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Therkildsen is Excellent. Dr. Therkildsen has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Therkildsen graduated from University of Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Therkildsen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- SSM Depaul Health Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Therkildsen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Therkildsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda K. Therkildsen practice?
Dr. Linda Therkildsen practices Family Medicine near House Springs, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Peters, MO and Indianapolis, IN.
See House Springs Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linette Therkildsen, Dr. Melanie Therkildsen, Dr. Melisa Therkildsen, Dr. Malinda Therkildsen, Dr. Lyn Therkildsen, Dr. Lynda Therkildsen, Dr. Missy Therkildsen, Dr. Lynn Therkildsen