Learn more about Dr. Linda Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bradley
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Bradley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bradley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
- Hospital for Sick Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Bradley MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda Bradley practice?
- Dr. Linda Bradley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Linda Bradley practices Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Washington Cardiologists and Washington Pediatric Specialists.