A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Tiernan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiernan graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tiernan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
- Hospital for Sick Children
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Bradley Tiernan MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda B. Tiernan practice?
- Dr. Linda Tiernan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Tiernan practices Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Cardiologists.