A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Tiernan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiernan graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tiernan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
- Hospital for Sick Children
- Children's National Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tiernan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda B. Tiernan practice?
Dr. Linda Tiernan practices Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Cardiologists.