Learn more about Dr. Linda Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bradley
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bradley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
- Hospital for Sick Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Bradley MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda Bradley practice?
- Dr. Linda Bradley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Linda Bradley practices Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Washington Cardiologists and Washington Pediatric Specialists.