Dr. Linda Tijerino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Tijerino?

November 9th, 2016

My favorite GYN ever!!!

Dr. Tijerino is kind, knowledgeable, compassionate and takes the time to talk to you about your visit and exam. She doesn't talk over your head with medical terms and she makes you feel very comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Tijerino.

October 27th, 2014

Terrible

I'm a student at an out of town university, and Dr. Tijerino is my home town gyno. My experience at my appointment was average, but my main problem came when I had to get a prescription for birth control refilled. My pharmacy couldn't contact Dr. Tijerino for 3 days, and when I called I was sent to her voicemail twice and promised a return call that never happened. Now a year of taking birth control is thrown out the window, and i'm in the market for a new gyno.

September 3rd, 2009

Very upset with this office

Was 8 minutes late because I cold not find office and new patient. Would not see me even though had all paper work in and watched a arbitration video already and asked if I was uncomfortable and NEEDED to be seen? I stated yes, and they re-scheduled me in two weeks! Rediculous! Had it just been a wellness visit, she would have seen me. So if she had to work and diagnose a problem, she would not??? Totally not professional. Had the staff said be prepared to find off street parking and make time... I would have.

August 1st, 2009

Amazing doctor

The absolute best obgyn I have ever had. I have been having period problems for a while now and she is doing everything to help me. I just had a procedure done today that I was worried sick about and she made it completely comfortable and as painless as possible. She is wonderful and warm. She has never rushed me and has answered every silly question I have had. I recently switched from Dr. Mechanik of Tampa to her and I couldnt be more pleased. The staff is amazing and her nurse Nina is more than helpful. They are always prompt about call backs and test results. I have recommended her to every female in my family. I could not have chosen a better doctor, I have only great things to say about her :-)

May 12th, 2009

Excellent Doctor

I have only been with Dr. Tijerino for a short time now, as both an OB and a GYN patient, and I can honestly say that she is by far the most thorough and helpful doctor I have ever been to. And I have been to my share of doctors. She is more the courteous, I never feel as if I'm being rushed in and out, and the nurses are extremely helpful as well.

October 12th, 2017