Dr. Linda Tong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Tong?

July 18th, 2017

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Tong has been my doctor for many years and I highly recommend her.

February 2nd, 2017

Dr. Tong is a God-send. I get highly nervous around doctors and having medical procedures done, and she makes me feel greatly at ease. I love her cheerful and caring bedside manner. She has always put my concerns and needs first, and I trust her with my life. She has treated me on two occasions so far, and the results of her treatment have been great. I am highly pleased with her, and would recommend her to anyone.

January 26th, 2017

Very good doctor!

I selected Dr. Tong for my colonoscopy as she came highly recommended to me by a good friend. I found her to be a very thorough doctor. She is professional, while also personable and friendly. I felt very comfortable with her and would recommend her to anyone.

August 16th, 2013

Does not know much about her field. Would not go to her if my life depended on it. ...oh wait. It did. Thank God I found Doctor who knew what he was doing or I wouldn't be here to write this review! One star is too much!

May 18th, 2013

Little Concern for patient and clearly uninformed about Hep C. Did not care about my health and told my family I would die and walked away. I did not die. I am cured, but only because I saw another doctor. She abandoned her Moline practice with no letter or notice to patients . She let my health go to almost the point of no return. If you need more than a simple procedure, then find someone more qualified and caring. She only gets one star because I had to mark something!

November 29th, 2011

I just hadf my colonoscopy from Dr Tong yesterday. I can not say enough good things about her. Every think went very well and I wouild give her an A plus Jackie Brown Viola Il.

May 16th, 2017